- Drive the security operation to the standards and quality established by the Security Manager
- To assist Departmental Training, Safety and Health Programs, Fire Safety awareness, Emergency first respond team training and anti-crime campaigns
- Assist Security Manager in the planning coordination, organization, staff supervision and quality controls for the Security operation Guests, Staff, Assets (Tangible and intangible)
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in security industry, in which 2 years’ at supervisory level; security industry experience in hotel management is an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Holder of Valid Security Personnel Permit and QAS certificate
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel plus English and Chinese Word processing)
- Holder of valid first aid certificate or prior training in fire fighting is an advantage
- Good relationship with law enforcement agencies is an advantage.
Interested parties please send full CV with current and expected salary in WORD format to:
Human Resources Department
Hotel sáv, 83 Wuhu Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2275 8735
Fax: 2275 8730
You are welcome to visit our website at
(All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months)