- Through daily operation, ensure the corporate security mission of Protect People, Protect Profit and Protect Reputation is well implement among HK stores
- To be responsible for the emergency and crisis case at the time
- Monitor the functionality of security devices installed in stores, ensure they are properly used and well maintain
- Report and investigate inventory shrinkage cases as well security risk issues in the stores, propose action plan and resolve the case following corporate guideline
- Leverage store visits and meetings, train and share experience to front line team on shrinkage control, enhance their sense of security
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the internal procedures for the transport of fund in stores
- Manage security related budget, assess supplier performance and LPO performance, and carry out security audit program in a regular basis
- Support the implementation of the Worldwide Incident Reporting System to report and track security incidents, maintain security incidents database
- Work out security training schedule and prepare training materials for store employee in the region.
- Advance diploma and bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 3 years related security working experience in retail sector
- Result-driven execution, logical analytical judgment and able to solve complex problem
- Team working spirit and with good interpersonal skills
- Individual contributor, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good oral in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary by clicking the button.
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.